WELLSVILLE CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Adopted by Board of Education
To prepare our students to be successful, contributing members of their communities through excellence in education.
· Children are our most valuable resource.
· All individuals learn best in a positive, safe environment where respect, dignity and excellence are valued.
· Learning is best accomplished through active partnerships involving school, home, and community.
· All students deserve the opportunity to develop the skills and acquire the knowledge to be successful.
· The unique learning styles of all students are to be respected and supported.
· Learning is a lifelong process.
STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEE
· By June 2007, as a result of the instruction and support of the K-12 staff, 100% of Wellsville High School students will meet NYS graduation requirements by the end of their senior year.
· Develop a Pre-K Implementation Plan
· Develop a Systemic Gifted and Talented /Enrichment Plan
NOTE: Our complete Strategic Plan can be found in our School Board Document Manager within this site. Click here to go to the Document Manager.